Accelerating Innovation Beyond the Track
The next edition of MotorsportAM will be taking place on 4th – 5th October 2022 at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, UK, which houses the world’s largest collection of historic British cars. MotorsportAM will unite this fast-paced industry with the wonderful world of advanced materials and engineering.
The Motorsport industry has always been committed to lightweighting solutions alongside ever-changing rules and regulations, and forward-thinking teams strive to gain a competitive edge.
From design and manufacturing techniques to materials and testing, this 2-day event will enable participants to hear from industry experts, academics and teams, network with peers and visit a number of exhibitors showcasing the latest advanced material technologies.
- How Formula 1 takes advantage of Advanced Materials
- Sustainability in Motorsport
- Innovation and the Future of Motorsport
- State-of-the-art Technologies
- Advancements in the industry
- Formula Student
- AI Technologies in Advanced Materials Manufacturing
- Techniques and Limitations in Motorsport Manufacturing