Advanced Materials & Technology for the Space Sector
5th – 6th July 2023
Featuring Interactive Presentations, Q&A, Panel Sessions, Exhibition and Networking Dinner, welcome to Advanced Materials for Space.
SpaceAM, the premier conference and exhibition highlighting the use of advanced materials in space technology, will be back in 2023.
We are living in a world that is critically dependent on space technology and with that comes the need for advanced materials to deliver the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the space industry.
SpaceAM will give you the chance to discover and join the growing global community that is working together to develop and launch innovation in orbit and beyond.
We are delighted to welcome a variety of experts to share their knowledge and experience over 2 days, covering topics including:
- Advanced materials for space technology
- Lightweighting for spacecraft and structures
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Printing in Space
- Out of Orbit / In-situ Manufacturing
- Resistant and Self-healing Materials
- Space Regulation
- Outer Space Treaty
- Space Debris
- Case studies
Attendees, sponsors and organisers have one key objective; to deliver the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the space industry.
- Learn about latest developments taking advantage of advanced materials worldwide.
- Meet and engage with new suppliers and discover the latest innovative products available.
- Network with peers, spark inspiration and develop your next collaboration to catapult your business.